Monday 20 August 2012

Welcome Friends....

Welcome everyone to Black and White Designs. In the last year I have been making houses for the Sims 3. I have finally finished a few of them and starting to make more. I have heard that the Sims are getting a Seasons Expansion in November and I am really looking forward to playing in the winter threw the summer. I am starting right now on making new homes fit for the seasons to come. Also I have heard that the Sims 3 has a new world coming out called Sunlit Tides, This world is almost like a get away beach resort. I have been wanting this for a very long time and I am again starting to make beach homes that are fit for that theme of a world. Other than my house making life style. I am going to Italy for a few weeks I am super excited about it. I am hoping to sent many pictures as possible. I will still be making homes while I am on vacation, I am going to see some beautiful homes there so I will be able to get some ideas too.  
xoxo Annalise.

No comments:

Post a Comment